Thistleworth - Safeguarding Policies & Procedures
Thistleworth Tennis Club is committed to provide a caring, friendly and safe environment for its members, so they can play tennis in a relaxed, safe and enjoyable environment.
It is recognised by the club that the minimum LTA Registration requirements are a major factor in ensuring this happens.
The Thistleworth safeguarding policies and procedures to be observed by the club and its members are detailed below:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Welfare Officer information
- Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Online Safety & Communication Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Photography & Filming Guidelines
- Safe Recruitment Policy
- Use of changing rooms policy
- Supervision of children statement
- Code of Conduct
All these policies are available in a folder on the noticeboard in the lower bar.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions at any time please speak to any member of the Executive Committee